Client Record Keeping – 7 PDF’s Package
R736.00 inc. VAT
As Psychologists we need to adhere to ethical guidelines that guide our profession. Record keeping is a way of monitoring the therapeutic progress as well as protecting both the client and Psychologist. There is little empirical literature that focuses specifically on record keeping to guide the Psychologist in keeping ethical records. Guided by the Health Professions Counsel of South Africa (HPCSA); American Psychological Association (APA and HIPPA) as well as the British Code of Ethics (BAAT), a compilation of necessary Psychological documents has been developed by Dr Lenette Kruger.
The documents are grounded in the Solution Focused Framework and consist of the following forms:
– Authorization for release of confidential information (2 pages)
– Biopsychosocial history (5 pages)
– Client record (8 pages)
– Informed consent and disclosure (10 pages)
– Teenager consent form (5 pages)
– SFBT progress notes (2 pages)
– SOAP progress notes (3 pages)
This package contains all of the above 7 Forms in PDF format.