Welcome to our Online Workshop Registration Guide.
In this guide we will be describing how to Register for an Online Workshop.
Number of Allocated CPD Points.
(Please note, the workshop material may refer to a different number of allocated CPD points as the accreditation may change year to year. The number of CPD points as stated in each workshop’s webpage description, at heading CPD Psychology Points, is correct.)
How to access the Online Shop.
In order to access the Shop section of the site you will need to go to the navigation menu situated at the top of the Solution Focused SA website and click on Shop. Alternatively, you can hover the mouse/cursor on the “Shop” heading and select from one of the dropdown menu options.
What to do when you arrive at the Online Shop.
1. Click on the image or the title below the image in order to view more details about the Online Workshop.
2. If you would like to register for the Online Workshop you will need to click on the “Add to cart” button.
3. Once you have clicked the “Add to cart” button a green “View Cart” box will appear. In order to view your cart you will need to click the “View Cart” button.
4. Please check that the Online Workshop which you selected is listed in the Cart.
5. To continue, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
How the Checkout form works.
1. If you are not logged in or if you are a first time Solution Focused Institute customer, you will see at the top of the screen “Returning customer? Click here to login”.
1.1. If you are a returning customer click on the login link and log in using your username or email and password that you entered during your first purchase or registration.
1.2. If this is the first time you are purchasing from the Solution Focused Institute (and therefore you are not a returning customer), simply complete the Billing Details form.
2. All fields marked with a * are mandatory and so are required fields.
Creating an account.
1. It is important to remember the account password you created because you will need this to access the purchased online workshop/s.
2. A summary of the order you are purchasing is displayed here.
Iveri from Nedbank is the default credit card payment solution. Iveri provides a secure Nedbank Iveri Payment Gateway (http://www.iveri.com/).
Terms & Conditions.
1. Accept the Terms and Conditions. To view our Terms and Conditions click the Terms and Conditions link located at the bottom right of the page.
1. To confirm your order click the “Place order” button.
1. You will be redirected to Iveri’s secure https site. Complete all of the fields provided and click Submit. You will be advised immediately if your purchase was successful or not. If not, please check that the data you provided on the Iveri secure site was correct and Submit again. Any double payments made in error will be refunded. You will receive an email confirming your purchase. Once your payment reflects on our side, your online order or purchase will be activated.
2. If you are a first time customer you may receive two emails after you register or check out.
2.1. One email will be a welcome email, thanking you for registering with the Solution Focused Institute of SA. In this email you will also see the account details you used to create your account during the checkout process. You will need these later to login to your account and to see the status of your order.
2.2. One email will contain information about the Online Workshop you registered for.
Accessing your Online Workshop.
1. Once payment has been approved you will receive a payment confirmation email containing a .doc file with a how to guide that explains everything about accessing your account and completing the Online Workshop.
2. In order to see the Online Workshop you will need to login to your account at https://www.solutionfocusedsa.com/my-account/
3. Your Online Workshop/s will be listed in the MY ACCOUNT sub-menu of the SHOP main menu.
What your Online Workshop consists of.
1. Referenced Reading Material – This is a viewable PDF file.
2. Lecture Video Handout Notes – This is a document you will need to print in order to take notes during the lecture video.
3. Lecture Video – This is the Online Workshop lecture which you will need to watch in order to complete the workshop.
4. Assignment Form – You will be required to download and complete the Assignment Form on your computer. Once completed on your computer, please copy and paste your answers into the Online Assignment Form version hosted in the Online Workshop module of your Online Psychworkshops Account by clicking the “Online Assignment” button. Please ensure you complete this form in one process and then click on “Submit”. Part answers will not be reviewed or marked and will result in the Workshop remaining incomplete. Please ensure you submit the Assignment Form within 8 weeks of commencement of the Online Workshop. Submissions received beyond the 8 week deadline will not be accredited for CPD points.
5. Evaluation Form – This is a link to an Online Evaluation Form that you will need to submit within 8 weeks of commencement of the Online Workshop. Please complete this Form in one process and then “Submit”.
1. Please click here if you have forgotten your password and would like to create a new one.